H2 YALA CSR OPENING HOUSE
On 23 Febuary 2023 , TBH Yala Branch
organized a CSR event to create a smile in the society, led by the senior management Mr. Dilok Lee and Mr. Thitikorn viriyasaksatian, Yala branch manager.
The company is committed to socially responsible business practices. To manage the company’s operations’ impact on society and the environment. We contribute to promoting sustainability in the Yala Province and in the 3 frontiers provinces to the south; the company also considers society and environment, We must cultivate and promote prosperity and sustainability, particularly with neighbors and the community. Which after the event’s opening, TBH also hosted a meal for more than a hundred employees and members of the community, fostering participation in advancing the industrial sector in the region alongside the community. The ambiance was pleasant.
This event featured numerous charitable activities.
1. Scholarships and school supplies should be provided to students in nearby communities.
2. A catering event is to thank community members and strengthen relationships with community members.
3. We donate computers to educational institutions because technology will help students and community members gain knowledge.
4. Giving medical equipment to rescuers, year 1
5. Donate used tiles in excellent condition to the community for building homes.